Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Humbuggery

Holy Canolli it’s been a busy week!

Work’s zooming along at a ridiculous pace, and I haven’t gotten off before 7pm once this week. Add to this Christmas shopping during my lunch hours because I have no time at night to do it, forgetting to eat, and late bed times, and blam - I am running on empty kids.

This morning I am just out of it - I can’t think, my brain is on overload. Trying to follow through with one complete thought is proving difficult, but the good news is it’s Friday.
Thank eff.

In other news, I’m in kind of a funk over a conversation/misunderstanding that I had with Sandy yesterday about the time spent vs. exhaustion factor in both our lives lately. I won’t go into too many details, but it ended up that one of us took it the wrong way and got overly upset about it.
Bah.
I am in no mood for fighting with anyone right now - life is just too hectic as it is.
It’s also the Christmas season, and there is nothing worse than having relationship difficulties over the holidays. I really hope we can mend this rift fairly quickly and easily, but having said that, I know it’s going to take some adjustment and understanding on both our parts to deal with this new dynamic.

We shall see.

It seems that despite best intentions (in both life and love), nothing is turning out the way I envisioned it, and I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed right about now.

Here’s hoping the weekend remedies this ick I am feeling today.

2 Comments:

  • Just take a step back and relax/ Christmas doesn't have to be hectic, we make it that way. I hope everything works out between you nad Sandy.
    Remember, take DEEP breathes. Exhale slowly and then let your body go limp. It's what I do when I get really stressed.

    By Blogger Jeff Skybar, at 6:16 AM  

  • Ahh...yes. Step back and relax.
    Sometimes our cups runneth way the eff over, and stress is the result.

    I had a pretty good weekend, and I'm happy to report that all is good in the neighborhood once again.

    By Blogger Comfortable Chaos, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home