Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Monday, December 04, 2006

I Think I need A Liver Transplant


My birthday party on Saturday night was a total blast! All of my fave ppl were nice enough to stop in and watch me get completely sloshed - I heart my friends ;)

I think I must have had about 12-15 vodka and gingers, numerous shots of tequila and sour puss by the time it was all said and done.
Good lord was I hammered.
In fact, I have no idea what time we left or the drive to Sandy’s afterwards! I sort of remember a friend of ours coming back home with us, but I didn’t stay up to visit. Seems I had decided to call it a night as soon as I walked in the door, and promptly got on top of Sandy’s bed, fully clothed, and passed out in my winter jacket. I woke up like that at 4:30 in the morning wondering wtf.
Must have been a good one.
Sandy was nice enough to snap some pics of me passed out in that state too - how sweet. I'll post some shots from the night later this week.

I couldn’t get out of bed until almost 3 yesterday afternoon for eff sakes; man, I was in rough shape. I’m still a little rough around the edges today - gah.
It was worth it though. I don’t imagine I’ll party like that again until I’m at least 40 ;)

ANYWAYS.

Besides being too drunk to remember portions of the evening, I had tons of fun hanging out with everyone.
Sandy got me a really cool cake with a DJ and turntables on it - one table said turning, the other said 30. The DJ’s hair was even similar to mine - twas tres cool.
It seems the music theme went hand in hand with a gift she gave me later; a super awesome Ipod 4GB nano with a separate speaker system to dock with if I want to use it as a stereo at home.
Effen rights! I’ve wanted an Ipod for ages! I can’t wait to load it up tonight after work when the battery is done charging.
WOOT!

Thanks for coming to celebrate with me everyone, and I apologize if I said/did anything stupid or offensive after about 10:30. I plead the fifth on everything from then on…

Happy Monday all.

4 Comments:

  • T'was a hum-dinger of a ringer! You partied like it was 342.5 B.C.! I could feel the three trinities and the holy ghost in the room, it was THAT moving!! C U on Saturday.

    By Blogger Jeff Skybar, at 11:43 AM  

  • LOl Dude - I love you when you are drunk. I am sure your party kicked butt.
    I will call you on your b-day on Thursday to properly congratulate you on turning the BIG 30 :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • It was a darn good time... Look forward to seeing you guys this Saturday..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

  • I have to get an update on the festivities. Sounds like fun was had by all!

    Happy b-day girl! See you on Saturday!

    By Blogger MB, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home