Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Go Shorty, It's My Birthday

Welp - today's the big day folks. The big 3-0. Oy!

And now, some pics from Saturday's debauchery:
The beginning of the evening:

Sexy bitches:

Ummmm...

Curtis and me, lolling as usual:

The kick ass cake:

Me and Mel:

Me & my boys:

Hammered, obvs:

Sandy and her daughter, Jackie:

My older sis, Angie:


And finally, light's out:

Woot! I had so much fun with everyone, it was great.

As for today, I'm not planning on doing anything too crazy. I've been slammed at work, so I may even have to work late tonight, but all's well. Saturday's party was MORE than enough fun for this old lady for a while I reckon.

Sandy's going to make me dinner tonight, and perhaps a nice massage...ahhhh. Sounds like a great birthday evening to me...

Anyways, back to the grind.

Have a fab day everyone!

4 Comments:

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLEEEEEEEEEE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 AM  

  • Happy Birthday Good Lookin!
    Smashing pictures :-) heheh
    I wish I was there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

  • Your birthday was a dam good time!!!! Look forward to seeing you guys at Jeff's this weekend...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 PM  

  • happy bday!
    see you Saturday

    By Blogger CanaGal, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home