Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Duuuuhhhhhh...

The current lack of posts/updates on my blog is proudly brought to you by:

For serious. I feel like I have a brain cloud latley. (Maybe it's the fact that work is getting really awesome at sucking my soul).

Anyhoo, my apologies dear readers - until this lifts, I will be unable to provide your daily CC fix.

Them's the breaks.

Hope everyone else's creative juices are flowing alot more freely than mine right now out there in blog land. Seems mine are down to barely a trickle...

I'm sure I'll be back soon enough.

2 Comments:

  • Well, my juices have run dry. It's like a drought here, waiting for it to rain creativity or a nativity scene, whichever.

    By Blogger Jeff Skybar, at 10:02 AM  

  • It's January. No soul-sucking excuses required.

    By Blogger MB, at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home