Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Muck-a-Flux

Yesterday afternoon and evening were great!

I bailed from work at lunch because, frankly, I didn't feel like working. Plus, I had finished my work for the day by noon, and was working out of a client's office, so I figured wtf? Why not take advantage, right? No one even knew I was gone, so I'd have to have been crazy not to take the opportunity for some me time.

So anyways, I got home, did some cleaning, had a nice nap, got up, opened a nice bottle of Schug sauvignon blanc, and started painting.

A couple of weeks ago, Sandy surprised me with a totally sweet artist easel that's fully collapsable, portable, and has room inside for paints, brushes, and a paint palette.

Check out the sweetness:

Pretty shlammin, yes? I heart it.

I figured I'd give the easel a try, with no real idea of wtf I wanted to paint. So I just started mixing colors and mucking about with it throughout the evening in between sips of wine and catching up on phone calls long over due:









And there you have it.

Not exactly a masterpiece, but I had fun doing it so that's all that matters I suppose.

I can't wait to set it all up again when I actually have a formed idea of what I want to paint.

Woot! Should be fun, especially now that winter is biting us all in the bum.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home