Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

I am trying to upload the most kick ass costume party photos you've ever seen from the party on Saturday night, but it seems blogger wants to be an effer x a zillion these last couple of days.
Boo.
I mean Boo! hehe.

I'll keep trying throughout the day to see if they've fixed the problem.

Anyways, hope you all have a great Halloween and whole heartedly enjoy all your tricks and/or treats!

*EDIT: Seems that upgrading to Blogger Beta solves the picture posting issue. See the post below for the pictures from Saturday...finally.*

6 Comments:

  • excellent! Let me know would ya?

    By Blogger Comfortable Chaos, at 11:14 AM  

  • Dude you kind of look hot with make up on!! I am serious Mizz - I wanna see you dressed up with make up! HELLO! WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING ANY?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 PM  

  • lololol...um. no.

    By Blogger Comfortable Chaos, at 5:59 AM  

  • It was SO good to see you guys again this weekend, CC!

    Now that I've found your blog again, I'll have to catch up on what's been going on. I won't link you out of respect for your wishes to not let a certain someone know of your whereabouts.....

    Maybe it's our turn to have the monthly bash, however I won't make it costume mandatory because Joe's a big loser and won't dress up....

    By Blogger MB, at 1:57 PM  

  • Heya Reid! It was great to see you again too - it's been so long. What a great time, yes?

    Go ahead and link away, I don't care about what the certain someone sees or doesn't see anymore.
    I'm so seriously over it.

    I think a bash at your place would rock all of our proverbial socks right off our feet! Let me know if/when it's a go, and I'd love to come over and party like it's 4 A.D.
    I'd offer to have it at my house, but unforch my place is only big enough for like 6 people tops - not too roomy.

    Hey, another option Jeff and I talked about briefly was having a monthly games night somewhere. What do you think of dem der apples?

    By Blogger Comfortable Chaos, at 7:30 AM  

  • One could only hope... ;)

    By Blogger Comfortable Chaos, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home