Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Sandy and I celebrated on Saturday night by going to a costume party dressed as Dog and Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter. It was fun - we totally got to white trash/skank ourselves up:










I somehow got nominated to do a strip tease at the party later in the night - lol - it wasn't pretty, lemme tell ya!

Wee!

There were so many other great costumes there too. One woman dressed up as Mrs Roper form Three's Company! I was like DAAAAAAYUUUUUMMM lady your costume OWNS this bitch!

We came in third place for best costume, so we were pretty pleased with that. We also came in first place in music trivia, so I was glad to see that all my years of absorbing pop culture nonsense and endless hours of music finally paid off somewhere!

Hope you all had a great time at your respective parties this weekend!

Happy Halloween!

1 Comments:

  • You guys look HAWT!!

    You are rockin the nails :-))
    I think that you should wear them at work too. Wohooooo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home