Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Hot Time, Summer In The City

I realize I haven’t written in well over a month, so I figured I’d post an I’M STILL BREATHING post in case anyone was wondering.

I’ve been having lots of fun so far this summer…been camping, hiking, stampeding, concert going, catching up with old friends, etc.
So I suppose there’s been lots to write about, but I just haven’t felt inspired to blog about anything.
Seems the days are zooming by, and before you know it, you haven’t written anything in a month!

The major news story of the last 2+ weeks is the effen weather.
It’s HOT. YE GODS IT'S HOT.
Haven’t seen significant rain in like 3 weeks and every day is 30 degrees or higher. Add humidity and you are sweltering.

My apartment has been so hot I’ve had to sleep at Sandy’s for the better part of a week now just so I can get some sleep.
This is highly unusual for Calgary. Christ – today is supposed to reach 36 degrees with the humidex for crying in the sink! Feels like yer hanging out in a pre-heated oven, for realz.
Hope it cools down soon, it’s just really uncomfortable out there. I think there’s really something to this global warming thing after all.

ANYWAAAYS.
I’m sure I’ll be posting early next week at the latest as this weekend is going to be a humdinger for excitement.

Till then, keep cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home