Seasoning Salt

Ooooh...Spicaaay!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In Love Yet Again

Le sigh...
Sweet christ.

The new Modest Mouse album - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank - was released in stores today.

I promptly ran myself to the local record store after work, picked it up, and booted 'er home to take my first glorious listen. I was so excited to rip it open and pop it into the stereo that my poor bladder almost burst cuz I didn't want to stop and take care of biz, but I digress.

Anyways, home safe and sound, currently on track 5, and am absolutley in love with them all over again.

I didn't think they could top Good News for People Who Love Bad News, or the Moon and Antarctica for that matter, but I was wrong.
This new CD kicks so effen hard that I'm literally salivating.

Oh Modest Mouse, how I love thee.

Pick it up, download it to your iPod, whatevs.
Your life will be so much better for it, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home